Yes it's true, we are moving to Germany!
I will try to answer all the questions I have been getting from everyone.
Where:
We are moving to a suburb in Berlin called Zehlendorf.
Here is a map of Berlin with the location of the School Noah will be going to.
Also here is a link to the schools website in case your interested.
We will be renting an apartment there and plan to stay 2-3 years unless things change.
I will continue to keep my job and work over the internet.
We will be helping the Serios as much as we can. (see What: section below)
What:
We are going to support Jeff and Barbara Serio.
They have started a ministry called European Initiative.
Here is a link to EI.
The site has a video and information on what is going on there.
We are not sure of all that we will be doing there. I do know that I will be helping Jeff handle logistics of teams entering and leaving the country.
There will be alot of coming and going and we will need to get people to the right place at the right time. There are alot of churches and church leaders that Jeff has relationship with and we will be helping them with whatever we can.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Germany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment