Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello!

Ok,

I know it had only been a few months since I have updated this....bad Chris.

Things have been....well...challenging and new. So any free time goes to the fam and not to the web. Im on the silly computer all day as it is.

So, I am sharing a bunch of pics and videos that hopefully will be fun for everyone.

Of course there is a story with almost everyone of something new or crazy. But your saved from having to hear them.. Hope you enjoy.

Berlin Fun


Belles Birthday


First Day of Shcool

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bro. Glad to see some new pics of you guys. Kara and I just had our latest kid a couple weeks ago...Eli Joseph. Go to our website to see him. He is pretty sweet. Ethan just started soccer and is a stud. He scores at least 3 goals every game! Be blessed and talk to you soon! When are you guys coming back????

    ReplyDelete

Allen Pages