Well its a little late but I wanted to say happy thanksgiving!
So Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
There are so many things that I am grateful for.
1. I wanted to say a big thank you to our friends the Serios for all their help over the last 8 months. Without them we would have never made it here. They helped us with our Visa and finding a school and finding an apartment. Heck without them we would have never been here at all! Thanks for letting us tag along!
2. My kids. They have been a big challenge trying to get settled here but honestly without them I think I would have gone insane. They are such a joy and remind me of what is really important in life.
3. My wife. Without her I REALLY would have given up long ago. She really is my helpmate and best friend and for some reason is still here so I guess she likes me too, cause she's still here!
4. Berlin. Well living here has brought so many different changes and adventures that I dont know where to begin. But thank you Lord for bringing us here and using it to change our lives!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving/Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't know we could post on this site...how cool! I love ALL the pictures. It helps us feel connected to you. Post MORE! Love to ALL, Mom
ReplyDelete