Monday, May 17, 2010

Where in the World are the Allens?

Well, we have settled down long enough and have finally gotten our internet so I thought I would update everyone a little.

We believe the Lord has led us to Gordon Texas, which is a little town with only a stop sign on main street. I am learning what living in a small town is like and how news travels fast.

The kids are enjoying it and have been exploring every inch of our yard and finding bugs and frogs and flowers and Fire Ants!

We are part of a small church that is just forming from a small group meeting in peoples homes to getting a building and finding its feet in a more public setting. It is pretty great to be a part of that. Kate is leading worship every week and doing a great job! It is awesome to see God using her and seeing her walk out part of her calling and I have nothing to do with it.

We miss Berlin at least once a week now and not every day like before. I'm sure missionaries in the Bible must have had places they wanted to stay forever but God kept moving them along. Not just for the people but also for them. Every place we have visited and lived has changed and affected us. God has taken care of us every step of the way. But we still miss Berlin alot.

The kids are growing up super fast and changing every week. Graham has 5 teeth and Belle has got the cutest curls and is talking so well. Noah is big enough to mow the yard. I have to start it but then he mows until it runs out of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allen Pages